Learn new skills. Impact more students.
Online Master of Education in Educational Leadership
Fast-track your way to educational leadership
The online Master of Education in Educational Leadership (M.Ed. Leadership) delivers specialized knowledge and administrative skills to help you advance your career and make a positive impact on a greater number of learners — whether in the school system or a range of non-profit or corporate organizations. The program offers two optional tracks in K-12 and in Training and Development for individuals who want to expand their career opportunities even more to positions outside of the education sector.
The M.Ed. Leadership is an attractive master’s degree designed for working teachers, and professionals from diverse backgrounds looking to acquire skills in educational leadership. For almost two decades, we have dedicated ourselves to mastering and innovating in the virtual space to create an education of excellence that helps professionals of all backgrounds find success. From our Apple-recognized status to our curriculum designed specifically for the digital platform, we constantly work to raise the bar of online learning. Our program is offered entirely online and can be completed in as little as one year, enabling you to earn your advanced degree without putting your career on hold.
To learn more about Lynn University's online Master of Education in Educational Leadership and download a free brochure, fill out the fields below. You can also call 877-388-7239 to speak to one of our admission counselors about the degree program.
Lynn University respects your right to privacy. By submitting this form, you consent to receive emails and calls from a representative of Lynn University, which may include the use of automated technology. Consent is needed to contact you, but is not a requirement to register or enroll.
We developed the online M.Ed. Leadership curriculum to provide you with solution-based knowledge in contemporary subjects including school leadership, safety, ethics, student achievement, technology, and data collection and evaluation. The practitioner-based program also allows for maximum flexibility, enabling you to choose from the K-12 Track or the Training and Development Track which includes subjects such as adult learning and collaboration, presentation of content, needs assessment, organizational analysis and instruction design, enabling you to tailor your coursework to suit your career goals.
The curriculum also prepares you to pass the Florida Educational Leadership Examination (FELE) and earn educational leadership certification in Florida and a number of other states.
To help provide the best possible educational experience, we also offer our online M.Ed. Leadership students an iPad upon enrollment. This enables us to connect students with a powerful learning tool they can use to complement their education and access a number of pre-loaded applications.Learn more
Our online M.Ed. Leadership faculty members are experienced practitioners in the field of education and have extensive training in online learning. As former superintendents, principals, administrators and corporate trainers, they each bring a unique skill set to the program and understand the importance of preparing students for the future. As a student, you’ll work one-on-one with our faculty members to gather insights that you can immediately apply to your career.Learn more
The annual median salary for educational administrators is $97,440, with 10 percent of these professionals earning more than $140,000
—U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
Your career goals. Our degree.
The online Master of Education in Educational Leadership attracts individuals from a broad range of educational and professional backgrounds including administration, consulting, business and academia. They seek to expand and hone their knowledge and administrative skills to meet objectives that may include:
- Entering the field of educational administration
- Transitioning from the classroom to leadership roles to impact more students
- Utilizing their training and administrative skills in non-profit and business settings
- Obtaining a higher salary
- Preparing for a terminal degree in education
Benefits for today’s educational leaders
- State-of-the-art, practitioner-based curriculum enables you to tailor your coursework to suit your career goals.
- 100% online courses provide you with the convenience to complete your degree on your schedule.
- Equips you with the competencies and skills required to earn Certification in Educational Leadership in Florida and most other states
- You can attend the program part time, or take two classes per term and finish in as little as one year.
- Courses are taught by experienced faculty members who are distinguished practitioners in the field of educational leadership.
- Small class sizes provide opportunities to receive one-on-one instruction and develop connections with your fellow classmates.
- No GRE is required for admission.